Under the background of global change, the project of water cycle characteristics change and its impact in the key areas of the Qinghai Tibet Plateau belongs to the major research program of "environmental and Ecological Sciences in Western China" of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. The principal of the project is academician Xu Xiangde of the Chinese Academy of Meteorological Sciences. The running time of the project is from January 2006 to December 2008.
1. Observation category, time period and number of stations
1) JICA AWS data: 01-07, 2008 (73 automatic stations in Tibet, Yunnan, Sichuan and other provinces (autonomous regions), including 5 automatic stations of Chinese Academy of Sciences)
2) JICA GPS water vapor data: January to October 2008 (24 stations in Tibet, Yunnan, Sichuan, etc.)
3) JICA encrypted GPS sounding data: 18 stations in Tibet, Yunnan, Sichuan and other provinces (autonomous regions) from March to July 2008
The specific observation time and place are shown in the catalogue of JICA encrypted observation sounding data.)
(1) Data content: serial number, station name (in Chinese), station number, longitude, latitude, altitude, date, time, ground
Air pressure, surface air temperature, relative humidity, total delay (m), precipitable water (CM) (once per hour).
2) GPS encrypted radiosonde
(1) Data content: pressure P, temperature T, relative humidity RH, V component, u component, vertical height h, dew point temperature TD, water vapor content Mr, wind direction WD, wind speed WS, longitude lon, latitude lat, radar height RDH
"- 999.90" means no observation.
(1) Data content: station number, longitude, latitude, sea level, station level, total cloud cover, wind direction, wind speed, sea level
Plane pressure, 3-hour pressure variation, past weather 1, past weather 2, 6-hour precipitation, low cloud shape, low cloud cover, low cloud height, dew point, visibility, present weather, temperature, medium cloud shape, high cloud shape, 24-hour temperature variation, 24-hour pressure variation
|collect time||2006/01/01 - 2008/12/31|
|collect place||Western China, Qinghai Tibet Plateau|
|data size||101.5 MB|
Original observation data of stations in Tibet, Yunnan, Sichuan and other provinces (autonomous regions)
Raw data, unprocessed
Good data quality
©Copyright 2005-2020. Northwest Institute of Eco-Environment and Resources, CAS.
Donggang West Road 320, Lanzhou, Gansu, China (730000)